This delightful Greek salad recipe has quickly become our top choice for a summer side dish! With just a handful of ingredients and a straightforward Greek salad dressing, it offers a refreshing and delicious experience.
- 1bell pepper
- 1/2 dry onion
- Juice of 1/2 (half) lemon
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 black olives
- 1block of white cheese
- Dried oregano
- 1Dice the tomato, bell pepper, and cucumber into large chunks.
- 2Finely chop the half onion and add it to the vegetables.
- 3Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the vegetables.
- 4Drizzle 3 tablespoons of olive oil over the salad.
- 5Add black olives to the salad.
- 6Crumble the white cheese and add it on top of the salad.
- 7Sprinkle dried oregano on top of the salad.
- 8Add salt according to your taste.
- 9Toss all the ingredients gently to mix everything together.
- 10Enjoy your delicious salad! Bon appétit :)