Easy pancake recipe
A delightful morning treat, perfect for breakfast. Top with jam, marmalade, or other sweet spreads. Kids love it, especially when made in fun animal shapes with special pancake pans. Try this pancake recipe and make your breakfast table colorful with steaming tea and eager little ones waiting for pancakes to cook. Enjoy!
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 1cup milk
- 1.5cups flour
- 1packet baking powder
- 1packet vanilla
- vegetable oil
- chocolate syrup
- 1In a bowl, beat 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons of sugar until combined.
- 2Add 1 cup of milk and mix well.
- 3Sift 1.5 cups of flour into the mixture and stir until smooth.
- 4Add 1 packet of baking powder and 1 packet of vanilla to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- 5Heat a little vegetable oil in a pan.
- 6Pour a ladleful of the pancake batter into the pan and cook until bubbles form on the surface.
- 7Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden brown.
- 8Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- 9Serve the pancakes with toppings like kiwi, banana, strawberry, jam, honey, or chocolate syrup.
- 10Enjoy your delicious pancakes! Bon appétit :)