Presenting the easiest version of "Banana Bread," also known as the perfect snack or post-workout energy booster.
- 2ripe bananas
- 1tablespoon of molasses
- 1teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1.5cups of whole wheat flour
- 1packet of baking powder
- 1Let's mash two ripe bananas thoroughly with a fork
- 2Add eggs, milk, and molasses and mix our liquid ingredients
- 3Then add cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and whole wheat flour and continue stirring
- 4Pour the mixture into a lightly greased baking pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
- 5Once cooked, it will be ready.